Sunday 22 January 2012

Picnik will be closing...

...on 19 April, 2012!
t(T_T)t

Meaning after 19 April, I'll have no where to do photo editing, meaning my last resort will be PS, meaning I will have no photos to post on ma blog when I have blemishes.
But the heck I learnt PS years ago but I can faintly remember anything now.
I love Picnik a lot.
:(

But nah, since there are few months more to go, Picnik is kind enough to allow normal members to access premium effects for free!
Not gonna waste time!
*wink~*

This is a picture taken few months back when I went to 1 Utama to visit the Secret Garden.
It's very nice there, with a plethora of flora species, albeit the weather was like TUT TUT TUT.
I tired out the Premium functions that was used to be blocked out as I am not a premium member of Picnik.
Used Blemish Fix, Airbrush, Eye Bright, Mascara, Lip Color and Blush.

Okie dokie, gonna go for reunion dinner now!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!


Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment