Saturday 14 January 2012

Firecrackers are man-made...

...stars, don't you think so?
:)

Had a great chit-chatting session with the so called SOT GANG (lol), they are my secondary schoolmates.
When I am with them I smile and laugh a lot, for a reason I have no idea and I'll feel very relieved.

When is Ah Tang coming back from Indon, Ah Guo (CC) is missing her a lot~
Yeah, we are Tang Guo (candy)!!!
(LOL)
Don't remember why the nicknames already if I am not mistaken it's because we used to buy lots of candies @ Mutiara and then bring it to school to share, especially both of us, sitting together at behind.

Not to forget da stupid fish Sp Tan who loves Spiderman so much and her epic explosive laughter, the elephant who is living in a zoo, the ingenious Cinderella, timid girl Lavency and many many more.

Hah, went to the old garden nearby my house, talked and laughed a lot, even watched firecrackers.
Not very nice but still nice!
Like stars, but not all blue LOL.

Credit to ErGe~

Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment