Wednesday 11 January 2012

I can't wait no more...

...for my Grand Prior badge!
8D

Won myself a title with 12 proficiency badges attained before I am 21, I am so proud!
Finally!!!
After years and years of hardship.
LOL.

Gotta thank Wang for the last piece of proficiency badge, tanQ Sir!
*Salute*
♥ 

If the finals came earlier I would've felt even more proud now, coz I'll get to be bestowed with honor during the regional review, in front of all SJAM members of Wilayah Persekutuan.
Never mind, at least almost everybody knew it!

Too bad it is still is Mr.Lio's hand, gotta get it from him I can't bear it already gotta touch it kiss it caress it polish it?

Hah, Y UCTI U SO BORING?
No interesting clubs, inactive, nothing.
I want camps, teamwork, organization...... *missing those days*

A preview:
Sexy no???
T_T



Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment