Saturday 21 January 2012

I am scrap...

...booking.
(^_^)Y

Have not been updating simply because I am utterly B.O.R.E.D, even when I am scrap-booking.
Evidence:

Gonna die of boredom, so let's play with da webcam!

It's yang's one, from her wolf :3
Oh this is this --> -_-

 then this --> : /


=_=

One of the troll faces?

This is definitely one of them!
Proof:

 What da hell?

o_0

 EMO :

 Still, I am bored.


This is gonna be part of the scrapbook :

This is nice ♥

Okie dokie at least I feel guilty no more for not updating!
Bye~
*meow*

lets go Kajang, for satay...then Port Dickson for water...haha then Melaka for Ice Kacang...lol...then Yong Peng for peanuts then Johor Baru for fun...then go Singapore for movie...want a?? ^^ "
Hey, are you that serious?


Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment