Saturday 14 January 2012

I can't...

...wink and still look good.
(T_T)

Tried many times and this is the first time I get pleasant result (at least looking normal):
Anyway, just wanna show off my necklace!
The theme is "Time to Go Home" and look carefully at the clock, the clock pointers are pointing to 9 & 2! ♥
Oh, there are actually 2 ways to wear it:
Uhh, I guess I can't say I made it, because I bought those charms and the chain individually, and then I myself put them together.

I like arts and craft, I think it's because I don't like things that are common, ME LIKEY THINGS THAT ARE ONE-OF-A-KIND.
8D

Wish to customize one for my siaozabo ♥ Tiffany Lim coz I saw her wearing one and I think I can make better one for her.
She doesn't know I have a blog so I guess it's safe to say it here: GONNA MAKE ONE FOR HER 20TH BIRTHDAY.

Went to On Zai's 21st birthday party, ma outfit:
But after awhile I changed to jeans mini skirt, coz the above one very loose later it falls off  then I malu 99.
(-_-|||)
Happy Birthday On Zai.
:)

Thinking whether to unblock her or not, tired of being like that - to show stiff face when bump into her.
Why so serious?
Paper Mate, U WAN CHEAT ME HOW LONG?!
t(>_< t )

Done babbling!
:)


Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment