Saturday 16 June 2012

Nikon D5100...

...it's in my possession now!
:o

I didn't want to purposely hide my feelings but I feel calm outside, and so damn excited inside.
what's wrong oh maiii......

Tried a few shots today, got a few satisfiable shots too!
:D

I know this is just so-so...
But I kinda like it!
Remember, take photos to please no one other than me, myself.
(自我安慰-ing) (TvT)

Iron man?
:o
Well, I gotta admit that this is not what I intended to take, but it turned out to look sort of cool.
Unexpected shots are most of the time nice, don't they?
:3

and uhh...
...lol.
My current cover photo?
teehee~

He said I take photos with nice angles, just gotta know my toy boy better.
If this is true, I will be so damn happy!

One thing weird, when I show others my photos, my heart is throbbing like nobody's business.
and I can really feel it, inside, like it's clubbing.
(-_- |||)

But, honestly, I don't like my watermark, it looks as if it would depreciate the photos and another thing is that I don't get to decide where to place it.
Hmm, guess it's time for me to learn some more advanced photo editing software?

Anyway...
Gotta thanks CW for fetching me to PJ to get my new toy boy, hah tanQ so much~
: >


Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment