Tuesday 19 June 2012

好花不常开。。。

。。。好景不常在。

It means that good things do not always happen.

Sigh~
Today's photos are only so-so, need to search for more tutorials and practice more photography techniques to get used to my toy boy and get better photos.
Else the upcoming Redang island trip will be a regret.

Hmm, anyway, will upload some photos of today.
Went to Starbucks @ Jusco Metro Prima, to accompany Yang to go study there and relax a bit.
(but I am already so relaxed lul~)

Here are some shots taken on the way to Kepong Jusco (now called Aeon?) :
Working for a living.

The sun & silhouette.

One direction. (Spot the green light)

Arrived at destination:
Favor some free Starbucks beverage?
:3

Coffee stain.

A lil bit of photoshooting session for Yang:
Close your eyes.

That's the way she poses, and her mouth, when meets a camera.

Slurping.

Smiles when she's stalking good-looking guys online.

Peach lips.

Sigh, this last photo, took hours for me to get that effect, though not the intended one.
(and still look so ugly) t(-_- )t
Found another online photo editor that can produce the exact effect I wanted, but I think this effect, done using the one i used to produce the last photo is even better.
It looks much natural.

So I ended up not using the outcome of the one I spent 1 hour on trying and I used the one that took minutes to be created instead.
t(-_- t |||)

So many things to learn!
I need more skills and I think I need to learn how to take sharp photos too.
My hands aren't stable enough lah sigh.
: /
Sharp photos look good, don't they?


Until then,
♥ CC.



No comments:

Post a Comment