Wednesday 20 June 2012

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4...

...is a very good software for photo editing.

Hah, F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.

After hours of browsing through the Internet, found the best one for me?
HAHA!
:')

Here:
TaaDaa!~
: >

To view the previous version of this photo, click here!
The last photo!
:D

U SEE THAT?
I have new watermark!
Aww looks so pretty.

Yeah, found.
Adobe Lightroom has more functions than Picasa and is less complex than Adobe Photoshop.
Stop for now, will continue after waking up.
So happy Yeppi!!~
I am so happy I am gonna die!!!
XD

Gotta specially thank JayBee for this "discovery", though I actually found and downloaded the earlier version, Adobe Lightroom 2.7 but my toy boy D5100 camera RAW file cannot be imported into the Lr.
So, still have to express my gratitude towards him for helping me to find out that the latest version works for D5100 RAW files.

TERIMA KASIH JayBee~
:3

Btw, HAPPT BIRD-DAY to Thomas Pang Jiun Hao, the Joker!
He's now officially 22 years old. (so old lul~)
:D


Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment