Sunday 17 June 2012

Let's Head Out...

...for some hazy air???
It's Indonesia, again.
(-_- |||)

hah fine, anyway, here are a few outdoor shots for today!
:D
Took over a hundred photos, and the satisfiable ones are merely a few.
Well, at least I have a few, right? (lul~)

New cover photo~
:3
But I just changed my cover photo yesterday. (/.\)
Here's d post I uploaded the photo on, the third one!
: >

Bokeh attempt failed. (T_T)

Vintage.

Antique?

Wind Chime.

The photo tells everything.

Miniature effect - Tables & Chairs.

Miniature effect - Railway.

Stars through the windows.

Spiderman on the wall!

SMILE. : )
Another photo that looks like a greetings card?
:D
The first one I took with my toy boy is here, the second last photo.

Big eyed cat.

D5100 selca!
How is it?
Do they look okay?
:)

Photography is kinda tiring actually?
: /
After shooting around for almost 7 to 8 hours, I feel really exhausted.
Guess it's because photography requires much focus?
You gotta squint your eye and look through the viewfinder for the right angle, get the right ISO, right shutter speed and bla bla bla...

This is all too tiring for me, I am still a newbie mah!
: p

Okie dokie!
That's all for today!
:D


Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment