Wednesday 21 December 2011

Always try...

...to step out and challenge new things, for life is too brief to hesitate, contemplate whether, or not, to try things that are unfamiliar to you.

Hence, I tried to have a PUBLIC blog, and now here it is.
(LOL?)

The first (official) post will be dedicated to reviewing PaperMate InkJoy full series that I've won few weeks ago.
Have never felt so lucky ever since the lucky draw when I was in kindergarten, I've gotten myself a set of stationeries!

Memories~ ♥


P.S:
Loving my background?
Hey It is made by the owner of this blog! (proud~)
tell me it is nice even though it isn't would you? wink~
XD


Stay tune!
:D

Having JayBee as the first ♥ is of course, one of the luckiest events ever happened to me.

Until then,
♥ CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment